Home | Contact | Impressum
History

WOOD COMPETENCE FOR FOUR GENERATIONS

1913

Purchase of the 'Dorfmühle' in Hüttlingen including a sawmill.

1923

The first frame saw begins production.

1973

Franz Xaver Bullinger takes control.

1976

Purchase of the sawmill Schöpf in Abtsgmünd.

1979

Construction of the first 'Quattro' reducer bandsaw in Europe.

1993

Purchase of  the pre-fabricated housing mill in Neuruppin and the start of  glulam production.

1997

Installation of equipment for production of solid kiln dried construction wood in Abtsgmünd.

1998

Founding of the mill 'Tartu', Estonia, producing solid construction wood.

1999

Closure of the sawmill in Abtsgmünd and beginning of production of solid construction wood.

2000

Startup of Europe's most modern pre-cut facility for glue laminated lumber in Neuruppin.
Purchase of the glulam manufacturer 'Hansen & Detlefsen' in Husum.

2001

Installation of a machine stress rating system in Neuruppin in order to increase capacity and export opportunities.

2003

Startup of new finger-jointing line, which added an additional capacity of 40.000 cbm for export markets like Japan and the US.

2006

In order to increase production capacity, a new loading area of 15.000 m² is built.

2006

Startup of 3rd finger-jointing line, which allows Bullinger to deliver special cross sections within 2 working days.

2007

commissioning of a run-through dryer from Valutec in neuruppin.

2008

PEFC certification of the site in Neuruppin helps to ensure a sustainable forest management.

2009

photovoltaic installation with an electric output of 730 KW.

2011

construction of a fourth production line, which will be ready in march 2012.